Check out the CMA Intermediate Syllabus 2021 in less than 10 sec

admin 0
CMA Intermediate Syllabus 2021

The ICMA has released CMA Intermediate Syllabus 2021 via its official website. and as usual it will be very useful for the students of ICAI-CMA aka The Institute of Cost Accountants of India. PDF file can be downloaded from the link given at the end of this article.

what’s inside CMA Intermediate Syllabus 2021

Although the CMA Inter Syllabus remain same as earlier.

CMA Intermediate Syllabus Group 1 – CMA Inter SyllabusCMA Intermediate Syllabus Group 2 – CMA Inter Syllabus
Paper 5- Financial AccountingPaper 9- Operating Management & Strategic Management
Paper 6- Laws & EthicsPaper 10- Cost & Management Accounting & Financial Management
Paper 7- Direct TaxationPaper 11- Indirect Taxation
Paper 8- Cost & Management AccountingPaper 12- Company Accounts & Audit
CMA Intermediate Syllabus 2021 Part 1st

Part II from the syllabus of CMA Intermediate 

CMA Intermediate Syllabus Group 1 – CMA Inter SyllabusCMA Inter Syllabus Paper 8: Cost Accounting (CA)
CMA Inter Syllabus Paper 5: Financial Accounting (FAC)Section A: Introduction to Cost Accounting
Section A: AccountingSection B: Methods of Costing
Section B: Preparation of Financial StatementsSection C: Cost Accounting Techniques
Section C: Self Balancing Ledgers, Royalties, Hire Purchase & Installment System, Branch &CMA Intermediate Syllabus Group 2 – CMA Inter Syllabus
Departmental AccountsCMA Inter Syllabus Paper 9: Operations and Strategic Management
Section D: Accounting in Computerised Environment and Accounting StandardsSection A: Operations Management
CMA Inter Syllabus Paper 6: Laws and Ethics (LNE)Section B: Strategic Management
Section A: Commercial LawsCMA Inter Syllabus Paper 11: Indirect Taxation
Section B: Industrial LawsSection A: Cannons of Taxations – Indirect Tax
Section C: Corporate LawSection B: Customs Laws
Section D: EthicsCMA Inter Syllabus Paper 12: Company Accounts and Audits
CMA Inter Syllabus Paper 7: Direct Taxation (DTX)Section A: Accounts of Joint Stock Companies
Section A: Income Tax Act BasicsSection B: Auditing
Section B: Heads of Income and Computation of Total Income and Tax LiabilityCMA Inter Syllabus Paper 10: Cost and management accounting and Financial Management
Section C: Tax Management, Administrative Procedures and ICDSSection A: Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management 
Section B: Financial Management
CMA Intermediate Syllabus 2021 part 2nd

Exam pattern of CMA intermediate Papers 2021

If you want to check the exact CMA Intermediate Exam Pattern 2021 then table posted below will help you. You can see the mode of exam and the Multiple choice question and its percentage can also be checked. There will be 8 papers in this exam.

Mode of examination in Intermediate CMA60% Questions objective type and remaining 40% subjective type
Number of papers in CMA IntermediateEight Papers
Maximum marks in paper100 Marks
Total duration of Exam180 Minutes/ Three hours
Medium of examinationEnglish
Exam pattern of CMA intermediate Papers 2021

Download PDF

CMA intermediate syllabus 2021: Group 1 read and download other syllabuses of all type of exams in our Syllabus category

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *